Mobile is not available.
Translate institutional policies, procedures and other materials from Direct Access Entities seeking Accreditation to the GCF
The volunteer’s missions include but are not limited to:
- Engaging with the NDA to identify the most relevant stakeholders to be consulted in the preparation of the readiness proposal;
- Engaging with the identified stakeholders including the Comité de Gestión Financiera (Financial Management Committee gathering ministries, as well as public and private institutions from the banking sector, amongst others).
- Drafting Colombia’s readiness proposal for GCF;
- Supporting the NDA to develop the Terms of Reference for the implementation of the readiness proposal.
- Identification of entities for readiness implementation, and develop the evaluation criteria for their selection.
Documents translated from Spanish to English
Min. degree: Bachelor
Min. experience year: 1
Language skills: Spanish, English
Key qualifications: Translating
Key work experiences and achivements: Translation
Skills: Flexibility, writing in English